Greenberry Organics 3 in 1 Mud Ash Care, Cleanser Scrub & Mask Review
Price: Rs. 499 for 100gms/ Available online @ amazon.in
Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Glycerin, Aqua, Aloe Vera Extracts, Activated Charcoal, Walnut Shell Powder, Phy noxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Chamomile Extracts and Tea Tree Extracts.
- Its a 3 in 1 formula that has cleanser, scrubber and mask packed in one.
- It has activated charcoal to suck out all the dust and impurities you are exposing your skin to in your daily life.
- The walnut shell powder helps scrub off all the dead skin giving your younger skin cells a chance to breathe free and glow brightly.
- Add to that the wonders of Kaolin clay and chamomile extracts and you have got yourself the perfect mask to revive every bit of your face.
- Use it daily as a cleanser, twice as a scrubber or right before those happening weekends as a mask and your skin will thank you every minute for this super pampering care.
- Product is free from Silicons, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, DEA, TEA, Phthalates, Phosphates, Artificial fillers
How to use:
Apply on slightly damp face for – Cleansing (30 seconds) and Scrubbing (Not exceeding 2 minutes) . Apply on dry face for mask (Not exceeding 3 minutes)
The mud ash cleanser comes in a plastic tub container with two lid closures, internal plastic safety cover and a top lid respectively. All the details about the product and the brand are listed on the sticker, which comes attached on to the container tub. The packaging looks neat and provides an aesthetic -organic look but it is not very much travel friendly as the oil or other aqua ingredients might leak from the container. Otherwise the packaging is pretty good and user friendly 🙂
1) It is a 3 in 1 face care product which can be used as a cleanser, scrubber and a face pack. It is charcoal grey in color with a paste like consistency and is grainy in texture with coarse granules in it.
2) The fragrance is really mild and refreshing which smells a good mix of tea tree oil, chamomile and some other natural ingredients.
3) It has all natural ingredients, uses all original extracts and is free of any harsh chemicals. All the ingredients are great for providing blemish free, acne free, oil free, soft and supple skin.
5) While using it as a cleanser and scrubber, it lathers up a little and feels really gentle on the skin. The grainy texture is just right for removing blackheads, white heads and dead cells off the skin.
6) While using it as a face pack, It is really easy to spread on the skin because of the creamy paste like consistency, and much easier to wash off as it does not cling on to the skin (like some other face packs does) and comes right off with water.
After using this mud ash skin care, I could feel and see a huge difference on my skin. It really helps in opening pores, un clogs them and makes the skin soft and oil free. I love the refreshing smell of the face cleanser and its cooling effect on my face. The quantity also is quite good for the price paid as you just require a little amount for every use. So a little really goes a long way. 😀
This Mud Ash face care is such an amazing multi-purpose product which works exceedingly well on my oily and acne prone skin.
I have used it as a cleanser, as a scrubber and as a face pack as well, but it is still hard to decide what works best as it is amazingly good on my skin. So I would suggest to use it as a cleanser every single day, as a scrubber twice a week and then as a face mask once every week 🙂
I highly recommend!!