DIY Under Eye Cream For Dark Circles & Wrinkles| Anti-Ageing Cream
♥ Hello Everyone 😍
Today I am going to share an easy DIY under eye cream recipe with all of you which will not just help in removing dark circles, but will also help in getting rid of dry patches, puffy bags and wrinkles from the area around the eyes.
Under eye cream can be really expensive or sometimes even hard to find out in the market as well as very confusing, that is why I thought to come up with a natural option which not only will help you with all your under eye problems but will also be quiet easy on the pocket 😀
So here I’m sharing my basic recipe for homemade under eye cream that is healing, soothing, and really very simple to make!
As all the ingredients and oils used to make this DIY under eye cream are natural and of good quality, they are not going to have any side effect what so ever on the eyes and the skin around the eyes.
Watch the video on the “DIY under eye cream and how to apply”
Aloevera gel 1 Tablespoon
Coconut oil 1 Teaspoon
Vaseline petroleum jelly 1/2 Teaspoon
Almond oil 1/2 Teaspoon
1) Take all the ingredients in a clean & dry bowl. Now mix all the ingredients together until it makes a thick-creamy consistency. And Voila, Your under eye cream is ready 😀
2) Transfer the cream into a clean and lid proof box/jar to maintain the hygiene and make sure to use it with a clean finger or a cotton bud while you take the cream out of the jar.
3) Apply this under eye cream every night before going to bed with the help of a q-tip/cotton bud or a finger and then gently massage this cream for 2- 3 minutes using your fingers. You can leave it overnight or wipe off the excess after letting it sit for 10 minutes on to your eyes.
4) If you are consistent, you will start seeing the difference in just one week of application 🙂
Benefits of using an under eye cream:
The delicate skin around the eyes is thinner than the other areas and is naturally prone to dark circles, puffiness, signs of ageing, fine lines, crow’s feet, and deep set wrinkles as we mature and age accordingly.
So it’s really important to use an under eye cream as it provides and helps in,
- It Improves skin texture and makes it soft and smooth.
- Its rich in antioxidants and provide nourishment.
- It reduces puffiness around the eyes and reduces dark circles.
- It moisturizes and protects the under eye area.
- It treats wrinkles and fine lines and prevent premature ageing.
- It repairs sun-damaged skin tissues and also treats skin disorders.
- It improves appearance of eye area and helps in skin discoloration around the eyes.
So I hope you incorporate this healthy under eye cream in your beauty regime and stay beautiful forever 😀
I hope you found the post and the video helpful 🙂 Until next time!