Easy Winter Makeup Look | Makeup Tutorial
I hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday!
Today, I have done a simple and easy makeup tutorial which is a “neutral winged eyeliner paired with a dark lipstick look”.
As dark and bold lip colors go really well in winters, I thought it would be a perfect look to do in this cold season.
Its a very simple & wearable makeup tutorial which you can easily try out for a day as well as a night time makeup look.
I really hope you will enjoy watching this tutorial!
Products mentioned in the video:
(click the links to checkout the prices)
1) Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Foundation “Sun Beige”
2) Freedom “Pro 12 Audacious” Eye Shadow Palette
3) Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner “Black”
4) Vega Eye Lash Curler
5) Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
6) Loreal mat magique kajal
7) Revlon Matte Powder Blush “Orange Suede”
8) The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter
9) Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner “Red Alert”
10) Try sugar It’s a pout time vivid lipstick “The big bang berry”
11) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer “Medium”
12) Lakme Face Compact “Ivory Fair)
And please do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel 🙂