My obsession for online shopping knows no bound and i do not miss any chance or occassion to shop for my favourite things or products online. As i love shopping like most other girls do too 🙂 I always lookout and try new shopping sites which not just provide some amazing stuff online but some great discount and deals as well.
In one such search for some beauty products online, I stumbled upon this website called aplava.com which is a beauty and skincare retailer site having some unique and innovative features that really makes it stand out amongst other beauty and makeup shopping sites. So let’s find out more about aplava 🙂
About aplava: aplava have an impressive spread of online beauty products in India. But, its not just any other website forcing you to pick stuff from their portal. Instead, they focus on making it a personalized shopping experience with only the best beauty products.
1) They believe that each customer is different and has a different set of requirements therefore they create a personalized beauty profile for you based on your skin type, hair and age. This profile becomes your personal care profile that helps their team understand your skin type and accordingly recommend their best beauty products to you.
2) They have a lot of international brands on their site which are not easily available in India.
3) Apart from this, in the ‘Ask the Expert’ section, you can even post your questions / concerns to the Dermatologists by submitting your queries and they reply you back in 24 hours. Isn’t that so cool 🙂
Aplava prestige reward: Just when you sign up on aplava.com, they provide you with 250 reward points. Apart from these welcome reward points, every purchase made on their site will also make you earn more reward points. Every 100 points are equivalent to Rs.30 which you can further redeem on your next shopping order with them.
My shopping experience with aplava: Apalva has a varied range of national and international beauty & skincare products which are divided categorically in Skincare, Makeup, Bath & Body, Hair care, Sun & Travel, Fragrance, Wellness, Intimacy, For Him, For Baby & Homecare.
Their website is user friendly and very easy to navigate. It also has various payment options like COD (Cash on Delivery), Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Net Banking & Wallet payment (PayTM & PayU). They also provide free shipping on orders above Rs.999. Any amount below Rs. 999 is subjected to a delivery charge of Rs.50. They have 10 day return policy so you have enough time to return the goods bought if there is any damage or so.
As they work directly with the brands and their authorized distributors in India, they provide a seal of authenticity for all their products so you will never have to worry about fake products. There is an additional section where you can track the price drop of the products you like and order them when the price feels right.
What i ordered: I wanted to order some night cream and under eye cream for myself for some time now and when i saw Aplava is running good discounts ranging from 8 to 25 % off on their varied range of skincare and beauty products, i ordered myself these,
1) TVAM Under Eye Cream – Olive after grabbing a 10% discount. (They have some amazing offers & discounts running on their whole range of best under eye creams.
2) The other product i got from Aplava is none other than my favourite beauty buy 😀 yessss Lipstick! I got REVLON Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry after getting a discount of 15 %. **happy dance**
They also have some of the best night creams from renowned international brands available in their night cream range like Vichy, Dermalogica, Natio etc which are quite difficult to find online otherwise. I am really looking forward to buy some in my next purchase from Aplava.
My shopping review: I placed my order on June 27/2016 and received the products on July 09/2016 which is not pretty fast. But aplava kept on updating me via e_mails about the status of my Order (How it got delayed from the vendor’s end and then when it was picked up and when it got shipped etc.). The products came in superb bubble wrap packaging and in great condition. Infact it took me good 5 minutes to take them out from their individual bubble wraps 🙂
Overall, I am pretty much happy with my shopping experience at Aplava. And i would highly recommend you all to check their fabulous website out. They also have a running discount of 5% to 25 % off on a lot of major skincare and beauty brands on their website. so grab it before it gets all sold out 😀