Another award nomination from the lovely blogging community, yayyy!! 🙂
Thank-you Tehzeeb/Tezzy from thetezzyfiles blog for nominating Style Peaks for the very popular Liebster Award! It’s an Award to honor newer bloggers who have great content but not many followers. It’s a great way to link up, meet other bloggers and share a little about themselves!
The word Liebster is German and means “sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, valued, cute, endearing and welcoming.”
Excitement would be a HUGE understatement for how I feel right now. I am truly honoured and happy to get nominated for this award from Tezzy.
So Here’s the rules I’ve been given:
1. Mention the person who nominated you (thank u so much Tezzy!)
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Make up 11 other questions
4 Nominate 11 other bloggers.
The set of questions which Tezzy sent me and my answers with them are :
- Why did you start blogging? I have always been a good reader and writer. I have always wanted to write something long or short depending on my mood or occassion. Motherhood brought me the extra time where i could spare little time for my writing. and thats how blogging started. For me blogging is one of the best way to be creative and fun!
- What do you love about blogging, and why? I can write my mind and heart out is what i love the most about blogging. And why because, there aren’t many places where u are actually allowed to do that right? (people judging all the time). So Blogging world is what i love and where i live!!
- Pet peeves when it comes to blogging? I hate pop-up-ads. They just drive me nuts and also sites with music in the background. Hello! i know better places for music 😉
- Your 3 best kept blogging secrets are…? 1.Listen to your heart 2. Don’t get too emotional or sensitive getting feedback or comments either positive or negative. 3 Enjoy it 🙂
- Which post on your blog so far means the most to you, and why? The one i wrote about my daughter 🙂 U guys can read it here. It’s just a simple introduction post about her but because its one of the very first post i have written and it belongs to my daughter, it’s very special to me!
- Why did you choose WordPress? Because its way to cool and easy 🙂 i can add as many widgets and add-ons i want to without knowing any technical part and the themes here are wonderful.
- How and why did you choose your current blog layout and theme? well when i switched to word press from blogger, i tried and tested several themes and finally zeroed into Chocolat. I love the “Chocolat” theme and it suits best to my lifestyle blog 🙂
- If you were stranded on an island, what is the one thing you’d hope to have with you? I wish i have a bottle of water there 😉 that is the one thing i need every hour 🙂
- Your best kept beauty secret? I apply a face mask made out of gram flour and yogurt. It works wonders for my slightly oil skin.
- What fashion label are you wearing right now? Well right now i am wearing a Nike cotton top with pretty-secrets pajamas on 😉 lol . in general Vero Moda dresses and Zara cotton tops are my favourite this season.
- What is your signature dish that you get most praises for? I love cooking and always try new food in my kitchen. And i am most comfortable cooking Indian, chinese and then italian :). I make great cheese-omelette, chocolate-rum cake, anything chicken, pasta and tawa-fry fish 😉 But “chicken masala with rice” is my all time favourite and gets me huge compliments 🙂 anytime.
Now it’s my turn to make up the questions and nominate other bloggers.
My nominations are :
So as per the rules, I’m nominating 11 other blogs which I’ve enjoyed reading recently. (I apologize if you have done one before or don’t like doing these!):
6. With Tinu
10. Pastel pink days
And my 11 questions would be :
1. Why are you writing a blog?
2. What do you like to write about?
3. Name something quirky/unique about yourself?
4. Are u a morning person or a night owl?
5. What is your favourite food? and have you ever tried to cook it yourself?
6. Do you like to sip on tea or are u a coffee person?
7. If you had one wish, what would it be and why?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
9. Are u fixed on to a brand when it comes to make-up or are you open to try to change?
10. What is a must have in your wardrobe?
11. What are the three things you can not leave home without?
I hope u guys enjoy answering these. Happy blogging lovely people!! I am looking forward to your answers 🙂