Another award nomination from the lovely blogging community, Whoop!! :). It surprises me every time, when I come across a new award to discover some more amazing blogs. I am so thankful to anyone who’s nominated me so far, and thank you Sarah for this one!
Last week I got nominated for the “Infinity Dreams Award” by the lovely Sarah from Sarahshireen. She has a beautiful beauty, travel and lifestyle blog. Check out her blog and click here to see the award post!
So Here’s the rules I’ve been given:
- Thank the blog and the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the lovely that nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and get them to answer your own questions!
The set of questions which Sarah sent me and my answers with them are :
1) What is your favorite makeup look you’ve created? (add picture or link to post)
My favourite make-up look has to be my everyday make-up look 🙂 It’s a quick make-up i do, before stepping out of my house for usual stuff. (No! i don’t wear these big earrings everyday 😉 they come only with my Indian attire)!
2) What products do you use to clean off your makeup?
I use L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover to clean off my make-up. It works good on my normal to oily/sensitive skin. But If i am running out on it or just for a change, i use Johnson’s baby oil as well. It cleanses as well as nourishes my skin which sometimes get dried from wearing make-up all day long. I also use Everyuth Exfoliating Walnut Scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells and clear skin impurities.
3) Why did you start blogging?
I have always been a good reader and writer. I have always wanted to write something long or short depending on my mood or occasion. Motherhood brought me the extra time where i could spare little time for my writing. and that’s how blogging started. For me blogging is one of the best way to be creative and fun!
4) If you could only wear one of these products. Which one would you pick? Foundation, lipstick OR eyeliner. Why?
Oh! u caught me here 😉 these are the three products which are my make-up essentials along with Kohl!. So it’s really hard to pick on one. But still if i have to do that, i think i will pick lipstick 🙂 because a bit of color gives an instant appeal to my face and then i can manage without other stuff.
5) Which hair shampoo would you definitely recommend and why?
I have light curly, smooth and shiny hair. But recently, i had a bad hair fall and my hair became life less and too thin. Then Tresemme Hair Fall Control Shampoo was my big rescue. Therefore i highly recommend “Tresemme” because it not only prevented hair fall but also added a bounce to my hair. Also It is very well priced for a product that is so effective.
6) What piece of advice would you give to your past self?
I think whatever actions or mistakes you do in your past always becomes a lesson for your future.
I see myself too shy and indecisive in my past. I could have done a lot better if i had made good choices at right times. So i will say; 1. Always listen to your heart in choosing what you would like to do and take that risk.
2. Only you are responsible for the kind of life you are living, so make efforts and fight! no body can help u better than your own self 🙂
3. Last but not the least, Work hard and believe in yourself! Feet on the ground and head held up high! and nothing is impossible!
Now it’s my turn to make up the questions and nominate other bloggers.
My nominations are :
So as per the rules, I’m nominating 11 other blogs which I’ve enjoyed reading recently. (I apologize if you have done one before or don’t like doing these!):
And my 11 questions would be :
1. What’s your favourite social network?
2. What’s your favourite skincare brand?
3. Would you prefer your hair to be permanently straight or curly or …..?
4. What is a staple item of clothing that you would not go without?
5. What did you want to be when you were younger?
6. Your perfect day would consist of…?
I hope u guys enjoy answering these. Happy blogging lovely people!! I am looking forward to your answers