|Keep Your Skin Oil Free !|
The excess oil results from the sebaceous glands in the skin producing excess sebum. Those who have this condition usually have shiny skin and large pores.
Though there is one big advantage that Oily skin tends to age better and develop fewer wrinkles than dry or normal skin. But it does require more attention, since you need to keep cleansing those over productive pores.
lets look at these eight super-food available at home which really helps in keeping the skin oil free :
- Lemon is known to be rich in citric acid that is helpful in absorbing the excess oil from your skin. It is also a great antiseptic and astringent for your skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp lemon juice with cold water and apply it on the oily skin .Leave it for 10- 15 minutes then wash with face wash.
2) Honey and Lemon
- Honey is known for reducing the extra oil from your skin and keeps your pores clean. It also helps in preventing wrinkles and other facial lines.
- Mix 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey, few drops of milk. Mix them all well. Apply this solution before going to bath. This will acts as a bleaching agent for the skin. It will also clear the oil from the skin.
- Cucumbers are great cooling and soothing agents. They are rich in mineral and vitamin content like Vitamin E and A, potassium and magnesium, known to be quite effective in treating oily skin.
- Cut the cucumber into slices and rub them gently on your face. Leave it overnight and wash with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Take few ground almonds and make them as fine powder. Add few drops of honey to the powder and make a fine paste. Massage this paste on the oily skin.
- After 10-15 minutes wash with warm water. It clears the oil from the skin.
- Oatmeal powder is known as a great exfoliating agent and helps in absorbing the extra oil from the skin.
- Take the oatmeal powder and mix the aloe Vera gel with it. Apply this mix on the skin. Wash with the water. You can get the oil free skin instantly.
6) Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera is known for its antimicrobial properties and is great for treating acne-prone oily skin, which helps in absorbing the extra oil from your skin.
- Take the aloe Vera gel. Put it in the refrigerator. Apply it 2-3 times daily on to the face. This will reduce the oiliness from the skin.
7) Egg Whites
- Egg Whites are high in Vitamin A and are effectively in drying out the skin blemishes. It also tones and tightens up the oily skin.
- Whip the egg white and apply it evenly on your skin. Leave it to dry and wash with warm water. Continuing this process two times in a week gives you an effective result.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid that helps gently exfoliate the skin and absorbs excess oil from the face.
- Apply one tablespoon of yogurt on your skin and spread it evenly. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with cool water to see effective results.
- Cleaning twice daily is good to treat the oily skin.
- Use a glycerin soap to remove the dust and dirt from the face.
- Always clean the makeup before going to bed.
- Take a healthy diet and
- Drink lots of water.
- photo source stockimages.